Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bethenny Ever After: Ice Tourettes (from 3/28)

B's having a girls night in a hotel room and they are discussing about her turning 40. Oh and they are going out to the bar as well. At the bar the general manager comes and sits down. If I were B's husband I wouldn't like how she flirts with guys but at least she was trying to hook up her friends.

Oh my, the girls are dancing.







Julie tried to make a funny joke but I'm just embarrassed for her.  Good, that's over.

The next day (or whenever) B get's the call about doing "Skating with the Stars". That was already on, right? I didn't watch it. I don't watch Dancing with the Stars either. Just doesn't interest me.

B talks to Jason about Skating with the Stars and he's worried that she can't skate on ice. They, with Julie discuss it to see if she can do it with her schedule. Of course, Jason is the best husband ever so he is super supportive.

Just the thought of stepping on ice with skates makes bruises appear on my butt.

B and her gay friend Jake go out and she's trying to hook him up with some guys. He's got no "gay-me" according to B. He's flustered at the cute guys. But he gets a number from a guy with big hands and some other guy. B says she will never bring Jason to a gay event because he would be attacked (he's cute and sweet and not homophobic).  Jake says "He is gay street meat."  Love it.

B meets with Sean, who planned her wedding about doing a 40th birthday party. Looks like he's going to plan it for her. The next day or so, B, Jake and B's friend who was the first awkward dancer on their girls night out check out the venue for the party.

There's a downstairs lounge that has different areas with silver couches and another with gold couches.
B's friend says "That's Snoop Dogg's area!"



I think B would rather have the party upstairs and not because the downstairs Raunch Hole isn't cool "this is where I could do some heroin if I wanted to with Snoop."  (Get it right B, Snoop smokes the chronic). They decide they want the party upstairs because for a 40th birthday it is more appropriate.

B and Jason take a walk with Bryn and they discuss her birthday party. She says that she wants 35 maybe 40 people. Jason mentions that he has about 5 couples who he would want to go and B says that would mean she would have to cut people from her list and she feels weird about doing that for HER birthday party. I don't get it. You're rich. What's 10 more people???

She keeps saying she doesn't think it is right to not have some of "my friends at MY birthday party." This really pisses me off about her. Jason's friends were so incredibly nice to her when they went to visit his hometown. They told her she was like family to them now.

I'm glad Jason speaks up and tells B to stop using "I" and "my" all the time. B doesn't really get it. It is hard to really blame her since she didn't have a nice family who supported her or anything. So she really has been alone a lot and everything has always had to be "I" and "me".

GREAT...therapist time. I'm going to take a short nap.

Time to prepare for Skating with the Stars. Trying on skates and an ugly little skating dress. A little boy who is 10 years old is giving B pointers in the store.

B meets her ice skating partner and he says he's going to fling her on the ice today. B is a LOT better than I expected. I mean, I can't even stand in skates and she's already doing some real skating moves.

She starts talking to her partner about how she looked him up and that she saw that he fell and he could have made it to the olympics but because his partner was his girlfriend his head got in the way.

Silence.

B to the camera: "I have ice tourettes."

Awesome.

At the end of the week, B and Jason are going on a double date with Jake and a guy he met the other night, Barry. For some reason Jake is flirting with Jason instead.

They discuss tattoos and Prince Albert piercings (which B has never heard of for some reason). It looks like the date went well. I was bored but it's ok because I'm married.

The episode ends with B and Jason discussing her 40th birthday party. I'm having a hard time paying attention because I'm watching this right before the Teen Mom finale so I'm distracted. LOL. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind