Tuesday, April 26, 2011

***NEED YOUR HELP IN PRIORITIZING***

Life has gotten in the way of blogging lately. I need your help to prioritize my recaps this week.

I will be doing the Real Housewives of the OC FIRST, that's for sure...but after that - I'm behind a little and there are two shows on tonight.

PLEASE tell me what order you would like me to recap these in...which ones are you looking forward to reading the most.

You can just give me the numbers in order in a comment below.

1. The Bad Girls Club from LAST week 4/18
2. Mob Wives from 4/24
3. Bethenny Ever After from 4/25
4. The Bad Girls Club from 4/25
5. 16 & Pregnant (its on tonight)
6. Pregnant in Heels (its on tonight)
7. Survivor (on tomorrow)
8. The Real Housewives of NYC (on Thursday)

Basically - help me catch up by telling me what you want to see first.

Also - I would like to know which shows you would like me to recap the NIGHT they are on. I always did this for Teen Mom and Jersey Shore since those are definitely my most popular. But since those seasons ended - please tell me which ones you want to read right away.

YOU can make a difference so COMMENT!! Either here or on the FB fan page
https://www.facebook.com/Aimless.Small.Potatoes.Page

And for all of your help, here is my thank you.










1 comment:

  1. omg! i love the pics! is there anything wrong with dressing a baby in hot pink fishnets and training her to follow in your footsteps? nahh.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind