Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bethenny Ever After (from 3/7)

Bethenny is getting ready to go to an US Weekly party and she's clearly embarrassed about going. A strange man in a crazy outfit comes by to style her up with jewelry. I love the ring she gets.

Poor Jason is trying to nap in the other room while Bethenny's loud in the kitchen with her makeup artist and jewelry guy. He asks what he should wear to the party and B tells him "Not your jeans" because apparently he wears 80s jeans.  He puts them on and they look more like 1993 Gap jeans...but either way, wrong decade. B says that he needs "night time jeans".

I wish I had people to come to my house with jewelry and to do my hair and makeup. I'm lucky if I find my lip balm.

At a burger place on the way to the party, Bethenny sees a guy that had interviewed for her assistant position. The name says he's Nick, Bethenny's foodie friend. I hope she buys him a razor.  Ok that's mean...he's obviously very awkward and uncomfortable.

The next day (or days later, who knows?) Jason and B have a conversation about visiting his parents again. I can't picks sides in this argument but I do feel worse for Jason.

Julie is B's assistant and I have no idea how she does it. I love B but I could NEVER work for her.  But...Julie's getting a 10% raise. I wonder how much she makes.

B's going to be doing the Rachael Ray Show so the producer and his crew stop by and B proceeds to make him very uncomfortable because he's handsome and she makes sure he knows it. Gina, the baby nurse comes in and joins the uncomfortableness by flirting with one of the crew guys and then gets in just a towel before taking a shower.

The Rachael Ray show is a surprise for Julie - she's getting a makeover! Remember when Sally Jessy Raphael had makeovers? I LOVED those. I may have to find some old episodes online because I can't imagine what the styles look like to me now.

I need a makeover. And one of those little burgers they were eating at the beginning of the episode.

Julie reveals the new look on the Rachael Ray show and she looks amazing. I seriously need a makeover.

B and Jason go out for drinks and they pretend that they don't know each other and he "picks her up" at the bar. It's cute.  Against what her therapist told her earlier that day, Bethenny brings up the family situation again with Jason. I stopped paying attention and added some links to Bethenny's products on Amazon. 

  





































B is talking WAY too fast, I think she might be drunk.

I'm disappointed with episode 2 but in the previews for next week things seem to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind