Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reader's Feedback - Tootin' My Horn!

I just wanted to post some comments I've gotten on some of the blog posts and some other sites where I've linked the blog (mostly Teen Mom recaps).

I love the positive feedback!! Thank you all so much for reading.



i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

I love the blog! You pick up on the things that I don't see anyone else writing about.

ROFLMAO, I'm in my office at work trying to muffle laughter and getting weird looks as people hear me over here snorting.

This is hilarious! Thanks for sharing - I'll start to follow the blog!

Stalking it right now. Funny shit.

LMAO, I died every time you called him "Reefer". Great blog!

Oh my gosh! Reading your blog is so much better than actually watching the show! It has me cracking up so much my 3 yr old son told me "don't pee your pants mom! " haha Thanks for sharing this Hilarious, loved everything about it!

new favorite blogger! lol

Fabo recap, as usual :)

made me laugh so hard!

Ha! Genius!

I'll be checking this out again!

really great blog, can't wait till next week

fucking fabulous! love love love love love love it!

I love you blog and I always read after I have watched the show and a lot of what you write is exactly what I was thinking while watching the show!

haha, perfect!

Great recap!! I always LOL.

Hahahaaaaaaa!

funny!!!

Awesome...love your commentary :) I totally agree!!!

Love it! Good job :)

hahaha hilarious!

I love reading your blogs because it's what everyone's thinking and you're actually saying it! Your quick witted humor is what gets me, I know you're just writing what you're thinking at the time and it's a riot!

Kudos once again

Haha!! It was great!! I literally laughed out loud at this one!!

Another good blog Erika, always love your take on it!

So I loved this post, you really cracked me up with your ending.

Anyhow, loved your review, cannot wait until next weeks recaps

You seriously crack me up! Can't wait to read more!

Yay!! I am so excited that you have decided to blog, since you crack me up so often on a daily basis

I think I actually look forward to your blog more that I look forward to the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind